IPTV stands for "Internet protocol television", which means that television programming is communicated using the Internet protocol. IPTV sends broadcasts and movies over your standard Internet connection. In other words, IPTV is defined as multimedia services such as television, video, audio and radio. This data is provided over IP-based networks managed to provide the required level of service quality and experience, security, interactivity and reliability. Instead of broadcasting a series of programs on a specific schedule, most IPTV channels use video-on-demand or non-real-time media.
WHY SUBSCRIBE TO OUR SUNATV?
With SUNATV, you make the choice to trust the best IPTV subscription provider in Europe. The guidelines of our team vis-a-vis our subscribers are strict: serve them according to their needs and give them excellence in television content. We also update monthly movies and channels to satisfy you and thus guarantee you a varied content of the best possible quality. You can enjoy a high quality picture up to 4k and TV channels from around the SUNATV at unbeatable prices. Plus, we support all devices such as, Smart TV, Enigma 2, stb, M3U, Player, Android TV Boxes and much more. Look no further, EsunTv has collected all the programs you love! Sports, movies, series, entertainment, youth, discovery and more. The IPTV subscription by SUNATV provides your favorite channels ... And the list does not stop there!
SUNATV is your destination to an international service provider. Our team works tirelessly to offer you an incredible experience, that of having access at any time to more than 7 000+ channels and +2 000+ films / VOD on all your devices, from your Smart tv, your android, PC . So enjoy your favorite movies and series in unlimited and anywhere in the SUNATV!
Subscribe with SUNATV is enjoy a stream of quality HD / 4K. Watch over 7,000 exclusive channels from different countries as well as your favorite TV shows, movies and sports. In addition, if you do not have a smart TV, we offer various IPTV boxes that you can use with your devices by clicking HERE. So, choose the perfect device to entertain you and enjoy your subscription. With SUNATV we support all IPTV devices, including many old and new models like Smart TV, Android ...
Our support is there to guide you if you have problems activating your IPTV subscription. We offer you a 24hr test before any premium subscription purchase to allow you to explore our packages of channels, movies, series and manga available on SUNATV. If you're tired of paying a fortune for mediocre content, opt for the IPTV subscription with SUNATV
One of the biggest advantages of IPTV over cable is that you can access the full content of your subscription whenever you want, live, offline or replay. You're not tied to a television schedule or you do not have to wait for a new episode to air on a particular night so you can watch it.
World IPTV Subscription:
Netherlands, France, USA,Canada,Italia,Germany,India, Arabia,Spanish
Portugal,UK, German,Brazil, Lation,Belgium, Sweden,Poland
* Channels Quantity:
Total: 7000+ Live Channels + VOD Channels + Series , Covering 30 countries, 50+ Channels Category
* Channels Include: Live/VOD/Serises/Sport/News/Music/Natural/Chlidren/Cartoon/Adult etc..
* Support Play format: APK/m3u/Mag250/enigma2
* Support Play device: Android TV box/Phone/Smart TV/IOS
* Channels: update and add regularly
* Support test code: leave us an messageIPTV makes your life Colorful.
1) The IPTV time is counted from the date we send you the code.
2) Best recommended that you test whether your device can play IPTV channels well before order.
Contact us by message to get 24 hours test.
1 – WHAT IS IPTV? Internet Protocol Television (IPTV) uses Internet technology to send television programming to your TV. IPTV uses a broadband Internet connection for top international programming directly to your home without a satellite dish. Just connect your receiver to your IPTV Internet from the house and on your TV, then sit back and enjoy.
2 – WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TRADITIONAL AND SATELLITE IPTV PROGRAMMING? Traditional satellite dish requires the customer to install a dish on their whereabouts. IPTV offers a unique solution for customers who are unable to satellite programming (due to no sight to the satellite or apartment with its limitations). IPTV provides higher quality and cheaper than traditional satellite service.
3 – WHAT DO I NEED TO LOOK FOR TV? To install and use the IPTV, you need the following: High-speed Internet connection (recommended or higher) at least 4.0 Mbps. A functioning Smart TV. The recipient of the IPTV us.
4- HOW DO I CHECK MY INTERNET SPEED & QUALITY?
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 4.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
5 – CAN I USE THE IPTV AS I LIVE IN AN APARTMENT? Yes, IPTV is perfect for people who live in an apartment! IPTV works well everywhere with high-speed internet, including apartment buildings or high-rise buildings, or as a satellite TV dish cannot be installed at your home. Often traveling? Take the IPTV, and watch your favorite programs on the go or at the temporary destination.
6- CAN I BUY THE IPTV IF I DO NOT COME INTO CONSIDERATION FOR SATELLITE SERVICE? Yes, you can buy and use IPTV if you do not qualify for a satellite TV service. Since IPTV delivers international programming to your TV via the Internet, no satellite dish is required. Moreover, To qualify, you need a high-speed internet connection of at least 4.0 Mbps or higher.
7- WHY I CAN’T ACCESS MY ACCOUNT?
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
8- I AM NOT IN OR FROM USA/CAN OR THE UK. CAN I STILL SUBSCRIBE?
Yes. Our service is available worldwide to everyone.
9- CAN I USE MY SUBSCRIPTION ON MULTIPLE DEVICES?
Please pay attention that 1 subscription can be used on multiple devices but you can watch only on 1 device at the same time.
10- WHAT PAYMENT METHODS ARE AVAILABLE?
Pay with your Debit/Credit Card through secured payment gate with automatic currency conversion and no hidden fees.
11- DOES MY SUBSCRIPTION START TO BE ACTIVE RIGHT AFTER I MAKE A PAYMENT?
Subscription starting to be active from the moment you will receive your activation credentials in your e-mail.
David subscribed for 3 Months on February 1st at 11:55 PM and activation credentials were received February 2nd at 00:10 AM. David subscription is starting to be active from February 2nd 00:10 AM for next 3 months.
12- HOW TO CHECK MY DEVICE?
– Check if you entered your activation details correctly.
– Check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
– If you have PC/Laptop, etc. connected to same internet network check if you are not overloading your network with downloading or watching movies, etc… on these devices.
– Your Internet needs to be minimum b Mbit Download and 1 Mbit upload speed.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 sec before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
– If your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices.
– Please visit www.whatismyip.com by using a computer, and send us IP Address you see displayed for restoration.
– Check if the device/app/program got the latest software and firmware updates.
– Check the download speed on the actual device that is streaming our service, you may have 50mbs on your computer, but the device could be considerably slower, indicating a problem on your internal network.
– Check for any high processor demanding applications running in the background that can be stopped, this is very important for low-end devices.
– Check if your ISP having problems in your area, an excellent site to check this is downdetector.co.uk
– Try uninstalling and reinstalling your app/program, your activation will not be lost.
13- MY CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING?
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems)
– Make sure you are connecting using a LAN (Ethernet) cable to devices and not via Wifi.
14- CHANNEL ISSUES?
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
15- BUFFERING ON CHANNELS?
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a powerline adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
16- ALL CHANNELS ARE BLANK?
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For Kodi, you will need to clear your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install of Kodi itself.
17- SOME CHANNELS ONLY HAS SOUND WITHOUT VIDEO?
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
3. Choose Native for the Decoder.
18- SOME CHANNELS ARE NOT WORKING (BLACK SCREEN/BROKEN VOICE)?
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.